An award winning IT helpdesk is a Surety!
For most businesses supporting their own or getting support for their IT systems is a very time consuming and frustrating task. When things go wrong you want it fixed quickly and painlessly because downtime is lost money.
You need an IT helpdesk that is responsive and is great at keeping you up to date, that fixes problems when they arise, that can be pro-active rather than just 'band-aiding' fixes and talks to you in plain English with no technical jargon.
Smart companies are using outsourced IT helpdesks more and more for their IT support, and for really good reason!
How you'll benefit:
- Great customer service
- Guaranteed response times
- Pro-active rather than reactive support
- Plain English speaking with no technical jargon
- A clear escalation path
- Single point of contact
- Fixed monthly costs
- No unexpected invoices
- Improved IT systems reliability
- Unlimited remote and telephone support
- Out of hours support
- On-site support when required
- A dedicated Customer Relationship Manager
Your business' operations are too important to be left to IT helpdesks that take days to respond and don't fix problems permanently - it costs you too much in time, money and resources. You need to outsource to the best as it provides the best financial return (not to mention your business will run more effectively).
Ensure that you don't:
- Settle for reactive IT support that seems to be firefighting issues with fully addressing them.
- Settle for band-aid solutions that only fix a problem for a while.
- Accept half-baked excuses as to why a problem keeps happening or can't be fixed.
- Accept unexpected invoices when problems never seem to be fixed.
- Accept poor service IT providers. You need the best!
Don't settle for sub-standard IT helpdesk service when we provide an affordable, responsive, reliable and awarding winning IT helpdesk service. If you're not happy with the support you're getting, then check out the 8 critical questions you should ask when dealing with IT suppliers.
If your IT systems are slowing you down or your IT provider is not providing the service you need and you need help now, call us today on 1300 4 787 389, email us or complete our enquiry form here and ask us about our IT Systems Crisis Review.
Sam Cavallari from General Petroleum Oil Tools talks about their partnership with Surety IT