Cloud Hosted Services
Cloud hosted services are a business enabler. It makes software and services more affordable for small to medium sized businesses by bringing you significant cost savings, better security, greater flexibility and mobility plus better business continuity.
As with everything though your move to cloud needs to be as part of an IT strategy and properly investigated to ensure it is the most appropriate solution for your business. Your business is unique with it's own requirements and challenges. It is critical to ensure whatever cloud solution you choose meets your objectives.
We can provide cloud hosted services including:
- Hosted exchange email and anti-spam solutions
- Hosted anti-virus and anti-malware solutions
- File sharing and storage solutions
- Web protection and filtering solutions
- Online software subscriptions
- Desktop and infrastructure as a service
- Hosted servers
- Online disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Hosted VOIP solutions
- A clear plan on what to do, when to do it and how much it will cost
- An understanding of whether cloud is right for your business
- A collaborative approach
- We'll choose the service that is best for your business
- A flexible, scalable and secure solution
- To pay only for what you use
- Reduced capital costs
- Greater flexibility and mobility
- Improved scalability
- Simplified management of services.
- Improved business continuity and disaster recovery
At Surety IT, we take the time to listen, and to really understand your business and current challenges. We then work in partnership with you to develop a suitable IT Strategy and Roadmap. Our collaborative approach ensures you are comfortable with the strategy before implementation. It also means we check-in regularly to ensure the service or solution is delivering your expected outcomes.
We can turn our passion for mobility and connectivity into the best Cloud service to enhance your business. If you've had a bad experience with cloud or you just don't know where to start, check out our article - Things every business owner should know about choosing a cloud computing provider.
Find out more about our Cloud Hosted Services
If you're not sure about cloud or you have cloud and it's not performing the way you were told, call us today on 1300 4 787 389 or complete the enquiry form below.