What benefit is pro-active maintenance to me?
When I meet new customers, one of the first questions I am asked about is why companies would subscribe to a pro-active IT support/managed
service. These companies vary in size, are in different industries and their requirements differ, so depending on the circumstance depends
on the reason why. Here’s eight advantages in subscribing -
1. Some companies are price sensitive and don’t want to be surprised with large, unexpected invoices. With a pro-active managed service subscription you know exactly what you have to pay each month.
2. Think of a pro-active managed service as having a resident mechanic inside your car, constantly monitoring, checking and resolving any
issues with the car before you notice them and before they become expensive problems.
3. Or 24/7 security on your office, monitoring and resolving all issues without you having to worry. Letting you know if anything serious has happened but taking the worry and stress away from you.
4. Complimenting your IT departments existing skills without having to invest in additional staff, training, staff time etc
5. Ready- made cover for your IT if something should happen to one of the staff. If they go on holiday etc
6. Fixing things before they become a problem and costing you money.
7. Allowing your IT to contribute to the success of your business and its strategy rather than firefighting all the time.
8. We invest in the products to provide you the best service so you don’t have to.
It’s not a one size fits all with us. We have customers where we are their IT department, we do their help-desk, on-site support and strategy etc. We also have other customers who we do basic recurring calls, so they can concentrate on the higher level support, then we have customers who we do the higher level support and they do the basic support calls.
All of these companies though have one thing in common they utilise our pro-active maintenance which allows us to fix issues before they become problems, usually the issues are fixed without the customer even knowing it was an issue.
If you'd like any further information, assistance with your IT support or you don't know where to start please call us on 1300 478 738 or email us at email@example.com.
About the Author
Geoff Stewart is a highly experienced and skilled Technology Director at Surety IT. His knowledge is based on years of industry experience
having created customised, stable, well performing systems both for multi-national companies in the UK and Australia and Surety IT
Surety IT can help you create the right system to enhance your business, ensuring you know how it is right for you and how to use it. We will tailor a solution to suit your needs with leading systems, local support and more, building your vision for a more flexible and capable business.