What Benefit is Pro-Active Maintenance to me?
During some prospective customer meetings last month I was asked about the why companies would subscribe to a pro-active managed service. These companies vary in size and requirements so depending on the circumstance depends on the reason why. Here’s eight common reasons
- Some companies are price sensitive and don’t want to be surprised with large, unexpected invoices. With a pro-active managed service subscription you know exactly what you have to pay each month.
- Think of a pro-active managed service as having a resident mechanic inside your car, constantly monitoring, checking and resolving any issues with the car before you notice them and before they become expensive problems.
- Or 24/7 security on your office, monitoring and resolving all issues without you having to worry. Letting you know if anything serious has happened but taking the worry and stress away from you.
- Complimenting your IT depts existing skills without having to invest in additional staff, training, staff time etc
- Ready- made cover for your IT if something should happen to one of the staff. If they go on holiday etc
- Fixing things before they become a problem.
- Allowing your IT to contribute to the success of your business and its strategy rather than firefighting all the time.
- We invest in the products to provide you the best service so you don’t have to.
It’s not a one size fits all with us. We have customers where we are their IT department, we do their help-desk, on-site support and strategy etc. We also have other customers who we do basic recurring calls so they can concentrate on the higher level support, then we have customers who we do the higher level support and they do the basic support calls.
All of these companies though have one thing in common they utilise our pro-active monitoring which allows us to fix issues before they become problems, usually the issues are fixed without the customer even knowing it was an issue.
We are always improving and always trying to improve. We have the passion and commitment to our customers to be a trusted partner and that’s where we want to be.
About the Author
Geoff Stewart is a highly experienced and skilled Technology Director at Surety IT. His knowledge is based on years of industry experience having created customised, stable, well performing systems both for multi-national companies in the UK and Australia and Surety IT customers.
Surety IT can help you create the right system to enhance your business, ensuring you know how it is right for you and how to use it. We will tailor a solution to suit your needs with leading systems, local support and more, building your vision for a more flexible and capable business.