Helpdesk Support Engineer
- We are a leading Managed IT Services provider
- Excellent Brisbane location and benefits
- Be part of an excellent team culture
Due to growth, we are expanding our Managed Services team and are seeking a Level 1 Support Engineer for an immediate start.
We are looking for a candidate with outstanding customer communication skills and excellent attitude for our award-winning organisation.
Surety IT specialises in the delivery of IT services to corporate clients nationally. We are positioned amongst our industry’s leaders – this just doesn’t just make us proud, it provides us with the opportunity to share our experiences with others and celebrate our success with our team and our customers.
We have a varied client base which includes organisations across a wide range of industry sectors with diverse requirements. This fantastic opportunity will see you provide responsive and effective services to exceed our client’s expectations.
You don’t necessarily need to have previous experience in IT services but you do need to have a desire to learn and a strong customer focus. Your new role will see you report to the Service Delivery Manager and you will play a vital part in a fast-growing team and organisation.
You will also need your own car and driving licence.
Skills required –
- You will have great team working skills and fantastic inter-personal skills.
- You’ll be pro-active and have a desire to learn.
- You’ll have excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- You’ll be able to work as a part of a team as well as the ability to work unsupervised.
What’s in it for you?
- A great team environment
- Career progression as well as training and skills development
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment with differing technologies
This fantastic opportunity offers a competitive salary and the chance to work with many leading businesses, helping us to deliver great IT outcomes for them.
You will need to have proven customer delivery skills as well as a drive and passion, and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to join our dynamic team, then email us at email@example.com
*No phone calls will be taken on this role*