Managed IT Services
Great managed IT services are a Surety!
One of the main challenges you face runnning a business is supporting the day to day running of your IT systems.
Your time is precious and rather than continually fire-fighting IT issues, you'd rather spend your time building value, efficiencies and profitibility.
Sure[Net] Managed IT Services
Our Sure[Net] managed IT service packages, are an easy and affordable way to access high quality IT support and advice, customised to suit the specific needs of your business. It provides a range of proactive IT support services to optimise your technology investment while maximising the productivity of your people and business.
We can work with or as an alternative to your existing business IT support teams. Sure[Net] packages can be as simple as helpdesk tasks and escalations, to more complex requirements, such as onsite maintenance, systems integration, fixed price projects and IT strategy.
How you'll benefit:
- One number to call for all IT requirements
- Brisbane based technical team
- You'll save time and money
- Tailored/flexible plans suited to your business and your budget
- Guaranteed response times
- You'll get clear and timely communication from us
- We always use best practice
- Pro-active rather than reactive support
- Flexibility and scalability
- Structured and clear plans
- Fixed monthly costs
- No unexpected invoices
- Improved IT systems reliability
- Honest advice and guidance
- Assistance with IT Strategy and IT Roadmaps
- A dedicated Customer Relationship Manager
If your IT systems are slowing you down or your IT provider is not providing the service you need and you need help now, call us today on 1300 4 787 389, email us or complete our enquiry form here and ask us about our IT Systems Crisis Review.
- $0 set-up fee
- 3 month trial
- Fixed cost per month
- Professional business hours helpdesk
- Out of hours service
- Unlimited remote and phone support
- Unlimited on-site support
- Pro-active maintenance of infrastructure
- 24x7x365 monitoring of critical systems
- 3rd party vendor liasing
- Meaningful monthly reporting
- Backup management
- Security management
- Anti-virus management
- Anti-spam management
- Web filter management
You need to outsource to the best as it provides the best financial return (not to mention your business will run more effectively).
You'll have your own local Brisbane based IT team, that works for you, as well as your own Customer Relationship Manager and Service Delivery Manager to ensure that you are receiving the service you want.
Ensure that you don't:
- Rely on a single person within the business whose primary skills and job isn't IT.
- Let your IT manager's time be taken up by firefighting problems instead of adding value.
- Accept poor service or advice from IT providers. You need the best!
If you're not sure about Managed IT Services then check out - 5 reasons why managed IT services will help you sleep better at night.
Let's catch up for a coffee (or tea)! We'll buy! You can call us on 1300 4 787 389, send us an email or complete our enquiry form here.