IT Reviews and Due Diligence
Comprehensive IT reviews are a Surety
As a business owner you're constantly busy and don't have time to spend on your IT systems. All you want is for them to run efficiently and provide your business with the services that it needs.
Sometimes though when things go wrong you'd like to know how healthy your IT systems actually are and what else could go wrong. After all prevention is often better than the cure. If issues are constantly occurring then your IT systems are not as healthy as you might think.
The same can also be said for businesses buying other businesses. A critical part of any purchase are the IT systems which if unhealthy may cost you unexpectedly.
We can help. We know your business is unique with its own challenges and requirements. We've got years of experience in numerous industries and we know what to look for in terms of IT systems and IT infrastructure health.
How you'll benefit:
- You'll receive a clear report detailing the IT systems health
- You'll receive a heatmap which will clearly show areas of risk
- You'll have a clear plan on what to do, priorities and how much it will cost
- Collaborative approach - you will be involved as little or as much as you want
- We're not vendor aligned so we'll not push a particular product
- Flexibility and scalability
- You'll receive a formal document that can be presented to your board
Our Solutions Path
We firstly lay the foundations for our relationship with you as we develop an understanding of your business, your IT and your future growth plans. Then we create the Technology Review document in collaboration with you ensuring we've prioritised the areas you have highlighted. We use our proven solutions path that is repeatable based on your needs for as you grow.
The IT review we conduct for you is performed by a very high level resource and will consider not only technology areas but also areas such as contracts, intellectual property protection and procedures and processes. If you want to get your business IT systems back to health, Surety IT can provide the treatment to make it a reality.
Ensure that you don't:
- Put up with issues that never seem to be fixed.
- Settle for poor IT support.
- Settle for IT solutions that are band-aids.
- Accept poor IT project outcomes.
- Accept IT project cost blow-outs.
- Accept IT proposals that you don't understand.
- Assume that the IT company knows best.
If you're not sure where to start on an IT review, we can help. Check out one of the main reasons why you need to have a cyber security strategy.
If you're worried about your IT but feel as if you're not getting anywhere fast, then call us today on 1300 4 787 389 or email us. We'll help you on the road to healthy IT systems! Let's catch up for a coffee!